Image default
Mining

MINERGATE MINING POOL IN 2019?? MINE CRYPTO IN UNDER 5 MINUTES!

If you want to get started with MinerGate Click the link and sign up, you just need an email! https://minergate.com/a/94add83ee4d0996dd7ac137b

Legal Disclaimer: I am not a financial adviser nor is any content in this video presented as financial advice. The information provided my video or other posts I make is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered financial or investment advice of any kind. This is only my opinion.

source

Related posts

Bitcoin Mining Explained in Detail: Nonce, Merkle Root, SPV,… | Part 15 Cryptography Crashcourse

Dr. Julian Hosp

Dunamis Mining Review – Legitimate Crypto Mining Investment or Big Scam?

bitcoinharvesting_8ekppg

Bitcoin Mining Risks and the truth behind investing in BitCoin Mining

Lesego Tjatji

12 comments

TeamCordinate Mailrespond July 25, 2019 at 12:27 am

Hey Guys, I just meet an amazing Ethical Programmer who’s specialized in all kind cryptocurrency mining and strategy. I just 4btc from [email protected],com

Aakash Rahman July 25, 2019 at 12:27 am

Can you give me some online work to earn something?

NEW TIME July 25, 2019 at 12:27 am

Hello I from India please explain this plan WhatsApp+917654123431

Philiation July 25, 2019 at 12:27 am

Dear miners! GRIN mining and withdrawals are temporarily unavailable due to technical maintenance.

Please accept our apologies for inconvenience. Did anyone have this message on top of the main webpage?

Gonzo100 July 25, 2019 at 12:27 am

Be careful,I tried to withdraw monero and lost all…there was nothing like address where to send.told me to setup freewallet and will be send there.I set it up but zero,using step by step to withdraw and turned into dust,or in someones wallet.

leann Campbell July 25, 2019 at 12:27 am

Junk

Verighete Atcom July 25, 2019 at 12:27 am

Minergate SCAM Stole me 25.000 USD in cloud mining Life contract

This is my story: See my video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOsQlG47jWw

I have proof of contracts and investment

This is my story: I told you this do not suffer the same

I buy 25.000 USD – cloud LIFE mining contract from Minergate

22.000 usd in btc cloud mining

3.630 usd in xmr cloud mining

I have proof of contracts and investment

With my money, they bought asic machines

They promised to give me half the profit for LIFE and half stop for them for covers maintenance costs

BUT MINERGATE ARE A SCAM

they have closed my LIFE contract after a few months and stole my money

in the next part, I will present the ticket and email from them where they said I was stupid

After I sent TICKET, they delete immediate my minergate acount and block my IP address from all social media

(chat, forum, facebook and any place where they can post something about them )

This is my story: I told you this do not suffer the same

Minergate SCAM July 25, 2019 at 12:27 am

Minergate SCAM Stole me 25.000 USD in cloud mining Life contract

This is my story: See me video on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOsQlG47jWw

I have proof of contracts and investment

This is my story: I told you this do not suffer the same

I buy 25.000 USD – cloud LIFE mining contract from Minergate

22.000 usd in btc cloud mining

3.630 usd in xmr cloud mining

I have proof of contracts and investment

With my money, they bought asic machines

They promised to give me half the profit for life and half stop for them for covers maintenance costs

BUT MINERGATE ARE A SCAM

they have closed my LIFE contract after a few months and stole my money

(chat, forum, facebook and any place where they can post something about them )

This is my story: I told you this do not suffer the same

MC Tee July 25, 2019 at 12:27 am

their Cloud Mining Cheated my Coins!!!!

MC Tee July 25, 2019 at 12:27 am

Withdraw ISSUE!!!

MC Tee July 25, 2019 at 12:27 am

Scam! They unable to pay up the mined Coin via address!!!! Don't waste your money buying Computer!!!

Zach Danger July 25, 2019 at 12:27 am

Minergate stole coins out of my wallet at minergate.com bitcoin and monroe asked me to prove it be careful